Genital Surgery in Warangal
Genital Surgery in Warangal might be done for a variety of reasons ranging from cosmetic or medical necessities. These could be done to either enhance the appearance or to reduce any discomfort. Some of the commonly done female genital plastic surgeries by best Genital surgeon in Warangal, Dr. Laxman Sambari:
- Labiaplasty: This is one of the most commonly done procedures in Genital clinics in Warangal aimed to decrease the size of the labia minora, the inner part of the female genital
- Clitoral Hood Reduction: The excess folds in the hood of the clitoral are removed as a part of this procedure. This is done in conjunction with labiaplasty.
- Labia Majoraplasty: the outer part of the female genitals, the labia majora’s size is usually reduced as a part of this procedure. This may be done in case of discomfort during cycling, etc.
- Monsplasty: The surgery is aimed to remove the excess, fatty tissue on the upper parts of the female genital.
- Vaginoplasty: Post vaginal childbirth, a woman may lose the laxity of the vagina and might opt for a vaginoplasty or a vaginal tightening.
Some of the common, male genital surgeries in Genital hospitals in hanamkonda include:
- Penis Elongation Surgery
- Penis girth enhancement : Done to increase the thickness of the penis
- Scrotal reduction
- Testicular Implant