Diabetic Foot Care Treatment in Warangal
Complete Diabetic Foot Care
Having diabetes brings with it a need for life time of care and caution and excess sugar in your blood can cause especially major issues to your foot needing Diabetic foot care treatment in Warangal. The two issues can be categorised as:
- Diabetic Neuropathy: Unusually high amounts of time with excess diabetes can cause damage to the nerves in your leg which in turn stop you from having a complete and accurate sensation in your legs. This can cause an issue when you have a cut or bruise in your leg but you cannot feel its pain enough to realise you need immediate treatment which causes it to worsen and get more infectious before reaching Diabetes foot care hospitals in Warangal to meet Diabetes foot care specialist in Warangal, Dr. Laxman Sambari.
- Peripheral Vascular Disease: Due to diabetes, the blood flow to the arms and legs are also compromised, this causes poor circulation to any wound that could incur. In case the infection does not heal due to poor circulation, it has the risk of developing ulcers and needs Diabetic Ulcer treatment in Warangal.
Some common feet problems in Best Diabetes foot care clinics in Hanamkonda which can in no time turn extremely complicated even giving way to amputation by Diabetic Foot Surgeon in Warangal is:
- Athlete’s foot: Itching and redness caused by fungus in the skin. These germs can penetrate the skin causing infection.
- Nails Infection: Fungally infected nails can become fat and brittle and might even separate from the skin or rest of the nail. Injury to nail can cause fungal infection and also longer durations in a moist covering can lead to this as well.
- Calluses: These are essentially hardened skin layers at a point in the foot, this could occur as a result of excess weight on that foot or due to wearing shoes that do not fit properly. In any case, cutting them is never recommended and its better to gently scrub them and to keep the area cushioned.
- Corns: Build up of hard skin near a bone is called corn.
- Blisters: It is very essential to remember never to pop a blister as this outer thin layer of skin is a barrier against infection. Ill fitting shoes or friction socks can cause this.
- Dry Skin: Seemingly less dangerous, however if left untreated. The germs can enter into your skin.
- Diabetic Ulcers: Break in the skin can happen due to a minor bruise or cut, however it is important to get it treated as soon as you notice it as if left untreated it can lead to a wide spectrum of complications and you immediately need to visit Best Cosmetic surgeon in warangal.
- Ingrown Nails: In the event that a part of your nail grows into the skin, it can cause redness, swelling and pain. It is important to keep the nails cut and trimmed properly. In case of recurrence of the nail, it is better to take doctors help.