Children Respiratory Problems Treatment in Warangal
Respiratory problems include issues with breathing. The child's respiratory is directly connected to the outer world. It is divided into two forms, Upper respiratory and Lower respiratory. The upper respiratory includes the mouth, nose, throat, and sinuses whereas the lower includes, bronchial tubes, and lungs.
Symptoms of respiratory diseases by Children asthma specialist in Warangal:
- Increased or noisy breathing.
- Continues running nose.
- Pharyngitis or sore throat.
- High fever.
- Respiratory Distress (Increases respiratory rate, chest retractions, nasal flaring) needing immediate visit to Best children asthma hospitals in Warangal.
- Noisy sound while sleeping or lay down.
- Loss in appetite and low activity.
Respiratory Diseases by Children asthma clinics in Hanamkonda:
- Allergies: Children are considered allergic when they react to most substances which are harmless to other peoples. Most children have allergies to pets, foods, pollens, or other artificial products used in food, etc. It’s sometimes to know if a child has an allergy or a simple cold and cough.
- Asthma: In this child’s airway become narrow or it gets swell and also produces extra mucus resulting in tough breathing. This needs Children Asthma treatment in Warangal by Best children asthma doctors in Warangal, Dr. Sandhya Koorapati
- Pleural Effusion.
- Bronchitis: It’s the infection of lungs or inflammation of lungs, especially in large breathing tube in lungs which carry air in and out. The infection may be because of bacteria or viruses.
- Strep throat: This disease is more common in children, almost 3 of 10 children may face this respiratory disease. It’s an infection caused due to bacteria. Treatment from Children specialist in Hanamkonda important to avoid severity.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD): It’s Type of disease which blocks airflow in the lungs and makes it hard to breathe. This is generally caused due to passive smoking or inhaling of dust, pollens, chemicals, etc.
- Bronchodilator therapy: Inhaled medication that opens airways.
Best treatment for children asthma in Warangal for respiratory disease depends on severity of the disease