children Fevers/Infections hospitals in warangal
Fever can occur in your child if the body temperature is higher than normal. If body temperature goes above 38 degree Celsius is considered as a Fever, needing treatment at Children fever clinics in Warangal. Whenever your child is having a fever, the body functions in a way to control the temperature. But it has got a reset momentarily its thermostat at a higher temperature.
This temperature surges for few reasons:
- Chemicals known as cytokines and mediators are created in the body in response to invade a micro-organism, malignity and other intruder.
- The body is developing more macrophages. These are the cells which go and fight as the intruder comes in the body. These cells destroy the invading organism.
- The child’s body is trying in producing natural antibodies that combats infection. These antibodies identify the infection when next time it invades.
- There is an overcoat like membrane where most of the bacteria are fenced. As this membrane disrupts or breaks, the contents escaping may be harmful to the body. They motivate the brain to surge the temperature.
Conditions for a Fever
- Infectious diseases, needing Best treatment for Children infection in Warangal.
- Respiratory Infections.
- Urinary Tract Infections.
- CNS Infections.
- Gastro Intestinal Tract Infections.
- Ear Infections.
- Viral/Bacterial Causes.
- Autoimmune diseases.
Symptoms of fever in a child needing Best treatment for children fever in Hanamkonda As the temperature arises, your child may become more weak and uncomfortable. Symptoms include:
- Your child may lose the hunger or seems to be fussier and dehydrated.
- Your child may become inactive and less talkative.
- Your child may feel hot or warm. The measure temperature may not be too high even if your child feels like he/she is having fevers.
Symptoms of a fever can appear like other health issues. If the child is below 3 months of age and the temperature is 100.4°F (38°C) or above then you need to visit Children fever hospitals in Warangal right away for Children fever treatment in Warangal.
When to treat the fever in your children?
When the fever is up surging in your child and he/she is becoming dull and uncomfortable, inactive, fevers have to be treated. Treatment for your child’s fever may not help your child’s body to get rid of the infection any sooner. It releases the discomfort attached with the fever. Children whose age is in between 6 months and 5 years can have seizures from fevers.
If the child suffers from febrile seizures, there is a chance of developing that seizure again, within 24 hours. Immediately consult a paediatrician for further evaluation, but children usually outgrow the febrile seizures. Occurrence of febrile seizures doesn’t mean that your child has epilepsy. Vedha multi specialty clinics is the best hospital having well-trained and experienced Children infections specialist in Warangal. Consult Best paediatricians in Warangal, Dr.SandhyaKoorapati, if your child is suffering from fevers or any other health issues.